Introducing the new L-COIN System
A new system has been added to PUBG LITE this August 8th, 2019.
Now you can purchase exclusive items and LITE PASS Premium from the in-game Store using L-COIN, the new in-game currency.
Here is a quick and easy guide to the L-COIN system.
What is BP and what is L-COIN?
BP (Battle Points) is a PUBG LITE in-game currency that players can earn by completing matches, missions, and more. BP can be used to purchase various items from the Store.
L-COIN (or LC) is a new in-game currency charged with payment for players who wish to explore the L-COIN exclusive experience of PUBG LITE.
The Store now has items that can be bought with BP and items that can be bought with L-COIN.
What can I do with L-COIN?
You can purchase various in-game items that include exclusive costumes and skins, LITE PASS Premium, Rename Card, and many more.
Go check out the in-game Store to see what’s out there!
How much L-COIN do I have?
You can check how much L-COIN you possess on the launcher and at the in-game lobby screen.
Click on the [Settings] button to check your purchase history.
How do I top up L-COIN?
Here is a step by step guide:
1. Once you are in the game lobby screen, click on the square “plus” icon next to the L-COIN at the upper right corner.
Clicking the square “plus” icon will send you to the top-up page.
- Select the payment gateway, then the amount you wish to top up. Click Continue, and you will be able to select the payment method
- NOTE: Payment options and currency are tailored to the regions, so what’s on-screen may be different for each country.
Insert your payment information to complete the transaction.
Once you have completed the payment process, you will see the following page.
- You will also receive an email notification that the payment was successful.
- 5. You can get back to the in-game lobby screen to see that your L-COIN has been topped up in real-time.
- NOTE: There may a slight delay depending on the network environment.